Creative Grids Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool Ruler - 8 inch finished block
- Create the illusion of curves with this Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool.
- Sew 4 blocks together to piece a circle.
- Sewing narrow strips to two adjoining sides of the centre square and wide strips to the remaining two sides create the curve.
- Mark the wrong side of the centre square through the holes on the ruler to ensure a perfect seam allowance.
- Then sew a round - 2 narrow and 2 wide and trim.
- Add 2 more rounds to complete a perfect 8 inch finished block.
- The cutting requirements for the centre square and the narrow and wide strips are printed right on the ruler.
- Combine these blocks with the original Log Cabin Trim Tool (CG RJAW1) which makes traditional log cabins, courthouse steps and half log cabins.