Taj Low Shank Creative Grids Non-Slip Free Motion Quilting Tool / Ruler VIDEO
Machine Quilting with Rulers Designed by Angela Walters
For Standard Version Click here
Specially designed to work with Low Shank domestic sewing machines, this 1/8 inch thick template offers the same great features as the original.
Designed by machine quilting teacher and author, Angela Walters, this tool does double duty! Inspired by the dome of the Taj Mahal, Taj is perfect for quilting curvy, pointed arcs on your quilts. This versatile tool can be used in all areas of your quilt, including borders, blocks and backgrounds.
- Creative Grids® Grip prevents slipping
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors
- Palm-sized tool allows maximum control, preventing broken needles and crooked lines
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs.
Quilt along the outside to create: pointed arches in borders; overlapping arcs or rotate to quilt complex looking motifs. Work along the inside of the tool to create: a leafy allover design; leaves in a row for thinner borders or rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks. By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, there are endless quilting possibilities.
- This Low Shank version is 1/8 inch thick so it works well on domestic sewing machines.
- To learn more, view the video demonstration.
Total Size - 3-3/4in x 4in, 1/8in thick