Bear Paw - Classic Pack by Quiltsmart - Printed Interfacing Pattern
Makes up to a Queen Quilt 91" x 91"
- Using Quiltsmart's BearLeaf interfacing, you will glide through making Bear Paw blocks!
- METHOD: "Lop & Fuse" - Just place and fuse 2.5" squares on the marked sections of interfacing, stitch on the lines, and press open. When you sew the seams on the solid lines printed on the interfacing, you will get beautiful points, without ever fussing with triangles! It's all squares! Easy, fast, and smart!
- The small blocks finish at 6", and when you sew 4 together and add lattice and background they finish at 20". Each 20" Bear Paw block is made of 4 paws.
- FIRST TIME USERS - Purchase this "Pack" first which includes instructions and interfacing! Additional panels are available separately for more or larger projects.
- Comes in a 9" x 12" pack with 8 panels of interfacing & instructions to make the 4 layouts shown or create your own layout. Wall OR Bed Runner - 2 panels, Twin - 6 panels, Queen - 8 panels.
VARIATIONS: Great for 2.5" strips for a scrappy look! The "pad" is 4.5" though you could use a 5" charm square and trim it later.
The little wallhanging, in our images to the left, (oranges and reds with bear) shows how you can use this as a border, and features our ZigZapps Up North design for the bear and trees.
Quiltsmart is Easy, Fast and Fun
Traditionally-difficult patterns are now easy, quick and accurate!
Make quilts like the Lone Star and Double Wedding Ring in a snap!
We put the design and engineering into the patterns, so all you have is the fun!
**Fabric Not Included
Need a bigger quilt? Simply add another quilt pack
No posts found