Cart is empty
No items found matching the search criteria
Quilt and Craft Clips, a wonderful alternative to pins
These Jumbo Wonder Clips are great for holding together many layers of fabric and are especially good for holding flannel or other thick fabrics. They feature 1/4", 1/2", 3/4" and 1" marked seam allowance measurements on the back of the clip to help you line up your binding.
- Great alternative to pins, especially when working with vinyls, piles, and heavy weight fabrics.- The small size works well with miniature patchwork, doll clothes, and all work that requires holding pieces together in tight sections.- It is helpful when holding a curved line or for a short distance.- Easy to see on your work and easy to find when dropped to the floor.
• Precision clipping.• Small and light.• Works well with overlockers / sergers.• As a marking for pieces of fabric.• Comes with a 5/7/10mm scale.
Though small, the Mini Wonder Clips have the same number of projections and clipping power as the regular Wonder Clips.
- Great alternative to pins, especially when working with vinyls, piles, and heavy weight fabrics.
- Holds layered sections of sewing projects such as, handle connectors to handbags, piping, etc. without distortion.
- Holds quilt binding while sewing.
- Easy to see on your work and easy to find when dropped to the floor.
- Works well with sergers. (*sergers= overlock sewing machine)
Seam allowance can be estimated in units of 5mm, 7mm and 10mm.
- Great alternative to pins- Holds layers and thicker fabrics- Holds quilt binding while sewing.- No more bent pins- Perfect to holding curved edges
Small unbranded Wonder Clips, extremely high quality
Large unbranded Wonder Clips, extremely high quality
P.O. Box 688
Victoria, 3133, Australia
ABN: 61 974 324 006
All Prices shown are AU$
2021 Sewing Buddies Australia. Powered by Php shopping cart. Design by EnergoThemes - CS-Cart Themes