- 1g to Under 45 grams = $6.70
- 45g to Under 500 grams = $9.95
- 500g to Under 1kg = $14.50
- 1kg to Under 3kg = $18.25
- 3kg to Under 5kg = $21.95
- Over 5kg = $29.90
- Many Products Shipped Free
- Express Post is Available at Checkout
- Full Postage Details HERE
- Direct Deposit
- Pay By Phone
- Full Details Here
- Fast Delivery
- Quality Products
- 100% Guarantee
- Great Support
- Australian Owned
Creative Grids Stripology Quarters Mini Quilt Ruler
Designed by Gudrun Erla
The Stripology Quarters Mini ruler is the same size as the popular Stripology Squared Mini ruler, but it has double the amount of cutting slits. The slits are every 1/4” which gives it unique features not available in any other Stripology ruler. There are markings to cut in 1/8” increments as well as a Turn Around Feature for trimming blocks in ¼” increments. Perfect for trimming block parts like HST’s, QST’s and Flying Geese in 1/4” increments, makes it the perfect fit in the family of Stripology rulers. The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
- Easy to read black and white markings.
- Whole-inch, half-inch, quarter-inch, and eighth-inch increments are included.
- Markings for 1/4in and 3/4in cuts are included with cutting slots every 1/4in.
- Turn the ruler around and use the black and white squares to square up blocks in 1/4in increments up to 6-1/4in.
- Use the 45-degree lines to trim flying geese units down to 1/4in increments.
- 1-1/2in cuts are highlighted with black stars.
- Great for fussy cutting and trimming embroidered blocks. The flexibility of the ruler adjusts for the thickness of the embroidery giving you an accurate trim.
- Comes with fully illustrated step-by-step instructions.
- Scan the QR Code printed on the instructions to view a how-to video of these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
No reviews found